Hansen House Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence in Council Bluffs provides a safe, secure, home-like environment for residents to enjoy. It is designed so the residents feel at home and so they can more readily recognize the purpose each area serves. Like many homes, our kitchen is the heart of our house and is open for everyone.
We have a total of 35 units between two cottages. That small size means the staff and community members really get the chance to know one another.
All residents have their own rooms that include a bathroom and shower. Their privacy promotes independence, more control, and better sleep.
Our apartment sizes range from 230 square feet to 503 square feet. We have studio, deluxe studio and 1-bedroom options.
Studio- 230 Square Feet
Studio- 353 Square Feet
One Bedroom- 503 Square Feet
Our home is designed with everything on one level. Residents who enjoy walking and continuously exploring the environment can do so in a safe and comforting atmosphere.
Our outdoor courtyard is open, inviting, and secure.
Our Council Bluffs Community Offers:
- Safe, Secure, Home-Like Environment
- Daily Life Enrichment Activities
- Customized Care Tailored To Each Resident
- Staff On Duty 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medication Management
- Assistance With Activities Of Daily Living
- Courtyard With Walking Path
- 3 Home Cooked Meals A Day
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Beauty Shop Services
- Licensed Providers For Physical, Mental and Behavioral Services